sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

The Academy

One week ago, I started with Gloria a course in one academy. It consist in go from 16:00 to 21:00 to prepared to Selectivitat access. You improve all your subjects and you refresh your learning during the last year. I think that this course in helping me a lot to give me security to myself and not to be nervous. In English we practice listening, readings and writings. Is real that the exam will not be the same that we did in the course but your will be familiarized with the exam. Also you are training all the days with listening and readings. For homework we have to do writings and then, our teacher, correct our writings and tell you what and how you have to improve. pD: all the tips for writing help me a lot ONly 15 days until Selectivitat!! SO NERVOUS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario