sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

"LA INCUBADORA" OF BARCELONA

This Saturday a group of students we have gone to an enterprise convention. This congress included some leadership conferences, and some workshops to improve the world that we are living. We had to present our product idea that will define our main objective in our company. When we were there, we meet new people that wanted to know how to make design thinking. I have been with many different people from around the world. I had to speak in English all the time making brainstormings, or acting… This help me to be spontaneous if I don’t have anything prepared. I feel very comfortable and I think improve a lot from the very beginning of the year. Also help me to realize that the world and the work all is in English. So I have to be conscious and do my better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario