sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

JOCS FLORALS!

Today we have written our composition for the “Jocs Florals” as we do every year. We have been doing this since a long time ago but I still some difficulties. First of all because I never know what to talk about and secondly because I am so slow… I waste a lot of time doing a brainstorm of ideas and then I write the composition twice. This is something I have to change. I have been so slow all my life but now that I have selectivity in less than two months I have to try to be faster and write directly in clean. As I said before, I hate writings, because I am not good at, and even less to write something about love, faith or religion. I don’t feel comfortable writing about these topics, but at least it’s my last year at school and doing “Jocs Florals”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario