viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

FIRTS WEEK!

First week in the school was too hard. Start school again, is not amazing. 2on of Bachillerato is not an easy and a short school year. The subject presentations show us that second of Bachillerato has a lot of work and effort. We started English with a writing Summer Homework. I read the book, but I don’t feel comfortable with the vocabulary and the topic of the book. I started reading, just thinking that an original version won’t be easy, but I don’t realize that was too difficult. I continue looking for a lot of words in the dictionary. Also the topic of the book make me confuse: Chinese names, specific words, and some strange actions make me a little bit crazy. I’m not going to lie, but I try to see the movie, but I didn’t find. However, the summer was wonderful and also I improve my English working in the scientific world. I have been working in the Parc Científic working in my Treball de Recerca. I met a lot English people and I worked with them. I enjoy my summer and I expect to do and to improve my English a lot my last year in Montserrat school. See you next week ! Cristina Abad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario