miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Hi readers of my blog, Sorry for be late, last week I was too busy to update the entry of my blog and also I didn’t have internet. Las week we started with the Unit 1. My group (Rocio Posse, Miguel Cervera and Clara Soler), have started working in the Unit 1. We plant all the month of working in class and at home. We decide to do the group activities in class and also the audioblogs and debates. Now we just finished the group activities because we have work hard as a group, without distraction and doing the activities together. Also we finished recording the audioblog, but we didn’t finish the making off. I think that it was so important to plant the unit at the very beginning of the unit. Also I started doing the individual activities at home. Every Thursday I practice with a webpage vocabulary skills (http://www.manythings.org/ww/voav1.html). I think is a good idea to improve and to learnt new vocabulary in easy way. See you next week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario