domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2011

Preparing my trip to Bristol!


Hi readers of my e-blog,

today it was a strees and boring sunday at home. I finished homework in the morning and in the afternoon I just prepared my trip to Bristol. Why Bristol? Well, one of my best friends, Isa, is studying there. So she invited me, to her boarding house to stay just a weekend. Probably I will go on March, so the tickets will be cheaper than in summer time.

So, today, Isa called me and she explain what are we going to do the weekend in Bristol. Perhaps, I will arrive on Friday afternoon so we will have dinner together and the go to bed. On Saturday morning I will visit the school and she will present me her friends. On the afternoon we will go with her friends to go shopping in Bristol or to the town. I will buy a lot of things in the different cheapers shops that are in England. On Sunday morning, I probably spent my last hours with Isa and finally I will take a fly to come back to Barcelona.

I excited with this trip because this will be my firts trip(no study trip) I will go alone with a friends. Maybe it is a oportunity to be autonomous and to improve my english.


I will explain you more about my trip when it will be totally prepared!

see you soon!
cristina

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario