miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

MY FIRST LISTENING

The last 23rd of October I finished watching the best TV series I’ve never seen. Is called “The O.C” and it’s about four teenager friends which show their problems and how they effort this type of problems like alcohol, drugs, relationships…
I am surprise because I was able to see this TV series all in English. Some of the idiomatic expressions who were said in the TV series were quite difficult to understand. In the other hand, the series it was recorded in American English and it was hard to realize some vocabulary and expressions with the British English.
I enjoyed watching this TV series, because while I am seeing my favorite series, I can improve my learning of English and some more vocabulary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario