jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011

ORAL PRESENTATION



Las week I had my first oral presentation of this year. I was about me. I had to explain about my personal information like: friends, family, travels, hobbies… I was a little bit difficult to explain only in five minutes what’s about me. I started the presentation presenting myself. I explain about my behavior, my feelings and describing me. Then I divided the presentation in 4 important topics: hobbies, friend and school, travels and family.
I develop all this topics, talking about: music, sports, school life, my sister, and my travels to England. Later I finished with a conclusion.
It is interesting to do this type of activities, to improve the pronunciation, the vocabulary, the grammar mistakes…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario