lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

About me!

Hello,


now I am going to introduce myself in this new entry.My name is Cristina Abad and I'm 16 years old, near 17 on February. I live in Barcelona with my parents and my youngest sister called Ana.



About my studies:

I am studing in Montserrat school since 3rd of ESO. Before I've been in an other school called Nazaret. I supose, I will finished in Montserrat school newt year.


I am good at phisics, maths, biology and quimics. So I have chosen cientific bachillerato. It is the most difficult, but I want to study at the univertity "ciencias biomédicas". So I need to be a good student to get good marks at bachillerato and then at the selectividad.



About my hobbies:

I love litening to music and to search some new music in internet. Also I like watching some films and tv series like "The O.C and "Gossip Girl". In my free time I like to go out with my friends. We always have a coffe to talk and to have fun all together. I love the afternoons that we spend together!


I hate...

-The evening I came home and I had vegetables and fish for dinner

-when the internet is not working and I get stress

-the people that is always talking and don't ask about you

- the cold showers


I love...

-blackberry messenger

-the O.C

-free time to do nothing

-to drive motos


Now you a litle bit more about me

see you next week!

Cris

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario